- Motor Sizing
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Brushless DC Speed Control Motors
- AC Speed Control Motors
- Inverters / VFD
- Speed Control Stepper Motors
- Electric Linear Actuators - Linear Slides
- Electric Linear Actuators - Linear Cylinders
- Compact Electric Cylinders
- Rack and Pinion Linear Actuators
- Electric Gripper / Robotic Gripper
- Linear Slides (Slide Only)
- Controllers / Network Gateways
Sales - 1-800-448-6935
Customer Service - 1-800-418-7903
Tech Support – 1-800-GO-VEXTA (468-3982)
- Stepper Motors
- Servo Motors
- AC Motors & Gear Motors
- Brushless DC Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Rotary Actuators
- Network Products
- Cooling Fans
Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
New EH Series Electric Gripper with AZ Series AlphaSTEP Hybrid Control System
Designed to Support the Robotics and Similar Markets
Torrance, CA – January 28, 2020
Oriental Motor is pleased to introduce the EH Series, an electric gripper powered by the AZ Series DC input motor and driver. The EH Series was designed to support the robotics and similar markets where a gripper is necessary in certain application.
The EH Series electric gripper is available in a 28 mm base motor frame size (actual mounting frame is 46 mm) combined with Oriental Motor’s DC input AZ Series drivers. The EH Series utilizes a reliable and robust rack & pinion design which allows for a simple pick and place or measuring device to be integrated onto the end of an arm or a system.
The Gripper “pincer” arms is supplied by the end-user. 3D CAD data is available for download at orientalmotor.com.
They key features of the new EH Series electric gripper includes
- Compact and lightweight (380 g / 0.84 lb.)
- Adjustable gripping force to protect or measures load
- Short stroke is possible (0.02 mm minimum move)
- 25 mm (12.5 mm per side) max stroke
- Absolute feedback (utilizes AZ Series AlphaSTEP technology)
- Can be mounted in different configuration.
To learn more about Oriental Motor’s new EH Series electric gripper, contact the Technical Support group at 800-468-3982 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the web page at: https://www.orientalmotor.com/linear-actuators/electric-gripper-linear-actuator-eh-series-az-motors.html
ABOUT ORIENTAL MOTOR
Since its founding in Japan in 1885, Oriental Motor has been a world leader in motion control systems. For over a century, we have concentrated on technological advancement and product design improvement — an emphasis evident in the sophisticated devices we market today.