- Motor Sizing
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Brushless DC Speed Control Motors
- AC Speed Control Motors
- Inverters / VFD
- Speed Control Stepper Motors
- Electric Linear Actuators - Linear Slides
- Electric Linear Actuators - Linear Cylinders
- Compact Electric Cylinders
- Rack and Pinion Linear Actuators
- Electric Gripper / Robotic Gripper
- Linear Slides (Slide Only)
- Controllers / Network Gateways
Sales - 1-800-448-6935
Customer Service - 1-800-418-7903
Tech Support – 1-800-GO-VEXTA (468-3982)
- Stepper Motors
- Servo Motors
- AC Motors & Gear Motors
- Brushless DC Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Rotary Actuators
- Network Products
- Cooling Fans
Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
New Product Breadth Added to Bi-polar 2-Phase PKP Series Stepper Motors
Mini Connector and New CS Geared Type
Torrance, CA – August 17, 2020
Oriental Motor USA is pleased to announce the expanded product line-up for the bi-polar 2-Phase PKP Series stepper motors. The expanded products include new gears, new mini connector and electromagnetic brake options.
New to the PKP Series is the new Center Shaft spur gear with mini connector, CS Geared type. The new CS Geared type motor is available in 42 mm frame size. The CS Geared type has increased torque and a larger shaft to handle greater loads while retaining a compact gear frame. By losing gears, the CS Geared type is able to achieve a center shaft with Spur Gear technology, and the output shaft can be placed at the central axis.
SH Geared type with encoder are now available on 42 mm / 60 mm motor frame size and Electromagnetic brake with new brake cables are now available on 42 mm / 56.4 mm frame size.
The key features of the expanded line-up of the bi-polar 2-Phase PKP Series include:
- New CS Geared type with increased torque and larger shaft, available in 42 mm frame size
- Electromagnetic brake with new brake cables available on 42 mm / 56.4 mm frame size
- SH Geared type with encoder available on 42 mm / 60 mm frame size
To learn more about Oriental Motor’s bi-polar 2-Phase PKP Series stepper motors, contact the Technical Support group at 800-468-3982 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the web page at: https://www.orientalmotor.com/stepper-motors/2-phase-stepper-motors-pkp-series.html
ABOUT ORIENTAL MOTOR
Since its founding in Japan in 1885, Oriental Motor has been a world leader in motion control systems. For over a century, we have concentrated on technological advancement and product design improvement — an emphasis evident in the sophisticated devices we market today.